Saturday, June 6, 2009

I'll be back....

Sorry for the delay in posting. Our first story was due Friday and that consumed my day, and Saturday was packed as well. We are leaving this morning for an overnight trip to the country, where I may not have internet, but I should be able to update more by Monday night. I know everyone is holding their collective breaths, so I’ll try to get on it as soon as possible.

Just so you have some things to look forward to, here is a preview of what future posts might address: visit to the Supreme People’s Court and a rather confusing conversation with some high ranking judges; a completely surreal experience as a participant in a live studio audience for an English language competition on CCTV; pictures of food I like; how to kill a fish. 

I bet you’re on the edge of your seats now. Check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment