Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Drop it like a squat


I thought everyone should see what the toilet situation is like here. This is one of the worst examples thus far…I mean most of the squatters are at least hooked into a septic system. This one was actually at a government office in a county outside Beijing, and it was just an enormous open pit where all the waste was collected (you can thank me later for not posting that picture). The trick to keeping your ankles dry, as Reno taught me, is to get as far down to the floor as you possibly can. Its sort of like break dancing, but you have to bring your own toilet paper. 


2 comments:

  1. You should do a chinese version of Thighs of Steel where you basically go on a month long trip to China and drink lots of water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm. I know that I already commented on this bathroom post but I need to add that I think the title of this post is really clever. That is all.

    ReplyDelete