Saturday, July 4, 2009

I've declared my independence from drinking out of cups.

Happy Fourth of July everyone! Turns out there aren't very many celebrations to attend in China which honor the birth of American independence, but we did eat meat on a stick for breakfast, drank a beer from a bag, and saw one floating paper candle in the sky... which is kind of like a firework? Oh, and as I was sitting here blogging, a nice Chinese couple just gave me a slice of watermelon. Couldn't ask for much more. Hope your day is filled with BBQ, cold beverages, and friends.

2 comments:

  1. I saved you a hotdog.
    BTW, I can't stop thinking about the baby shorts and the public pooing. Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am loving loving loving your posts! happy 4th! we'll have a shiner or two when you get back!

    ReplyDelete